You can also install the plugin directly from your site.
WordPress plugin that allows you to design custom block patterns
Please visit the WordPress.org community support forum
Block Pattern Builder Free
WordPress 5.5 came with a great new productivity feature that allows theme and plugin developers to include pre-composed groups of blocks; ‘patterns’. Those patterns can simply be inserted into any post or page.
BlockMeister brings you the power to visual design your own block patterns or to convert a selected group of blocks to a custom block pattern.
You can add your patterns to any existing or a custom category and optionally set one or more keywords.
Visual design custom block patterns using the block editor. No coding required
Add and set the categories that make most sense to you and your customers.
The plugin will also add a default category based on the name of your site.
Add As New Pattern
Besides creating a block pattern fully from scratch, you can also save existing blocks in your posts or pages by simply selecting them, clicking the ellipses menu and selecting ‘Add to Block Patterns’.
Block Pattern Settings
Assign your pattern to any category, tag with any keyword and optimize the pattern inserter preview by setting a base viewport width.
- Locate and click on the ‘Block Patterns‘ menu item in the sidebar admin menu.
- Click on the ‘Add New‘ button.
- Give your pattern a name.
- Start writing or choose any blocks you want to be part of your pattern.
- Publish the pattern
- Go to a test page and locate your pattern in the Block Inserter under the pattern tab and click on it.
- The block pattern will now be added to your page. All contained blocks are now independent from the original pattern and can be editted as any regular block.
Block Pattern Builder Pro
watch this space…